Firewood Tips and Tricks
- Please specify in your order where you would like the firewood to be dropped, a cone, trash can, or chair is a good marker on your property to show the crew where to unload the wood.
- Deliveries will be made within 5 business day beginning the day after the order is placed.
- Splitz Firewood cannot guarantee a call first before delivery
- Providing a cell phone number is best, as we may send a text before delivery.
- Per company policy, Splitz Firewood will not drive on any non-paved surfaces.
- To be able to accommodate our many stops through out the day, there is no need to be home at the time of delivery. Please indicate when ordering where wood should be dropped.
- All wood is stored outside in the elements. It is Not kiln dried. If there is rain in the forecast, wood may be a bit damp, but will dry out in time.
- We recommend a product called Fatwood Fire Starters. They can be purchased at any Plow & Hearth or on Amazon.
Mulch Tips and Tricks
- Mulch will be delivered within 2 business days.
- Splitz cannot guarantee a call before delivery.
- We do recommend that you put down a tarp to indicate where you would like the mulch dropped.
- Splitz will have tarps available for order if needed, please see order form.
- Splitz will not drive on any non-paved surfaces.
- If delivery location is indicated, there is no need to be home at time of delivery.
- If rain is in the forecast and mulch has not been spread, we do recommend that you cover your mulch to keep dry until ready to spread.