BUCKS / MONTGOMERY / PHILA /CHESTER
Hand Selected and Seasoned to Perfection
Splitz Firewood Tips & Tricks
- Please specify in your order where you would like the firewood to be dropped. A cone, trash can, or chair is a good marker on your property to show the crew where to unload the wood.
- Deliveries will be made within 5 business days beginning the day after the order is placed.
- Splitz Firewood cannot guarantee a call first before delivery.
- Providing a cell phone number is best, as we may send a text before delivery.
- The stacking fee may increase if there are steps or difficult circumstances for our workers to stack the wood.
- Per company policy, Splitz Firewood will not drive on any non paved surfaces, nor will we stack wood inside of any home.
- To be able to accommodate our many stops throughout the day, there is no need to be home at the time of delivery.
- Splitz Firewood stores all wood outside in the elements. It is NOT kiln dried. If there is rain in the forecast, wood may be a bit damp, but will dry out in time.